Planning a Visit? Here are some great safety tips to follow when coming to the Valley:
- Bring a spare tire or two and all necessities to change/fix a flat.
- Always enter with a full tank of gas. There is not a gas station in the valley.
- East Entrance: Gas up near West Yellowstone, MT
- West Entrance: Gas up in Lima, MT or Idaho Falls, ID
- Have extra food, water, blankets, etc. in case of overnight breakdown.
- Have a First Aid Kit.
- There is limited cell service in the Valley.
- SLOW DOWN!
Other resources to refer to before you plan your trip: